About Broadcast Engineering Specialized Training Videos
The BEST Learning Experience Available.
The revolution in broadcast technologies has brought extraordinary challenges to professionals responsible for production, operations and management. Our Specialized VideoTraining is a unique learning experience developed by Broadcast Engineering and industry experts who are committed to keeping professionals current with new technological alternatives, helping you to understand the implications, reviewing your options, and making more informed decisions.
What you can expect from Broadcast Engineering Specialized Training Videos
Your purchase will give you access to video training courses authored and presented by industry experts. Developed exclusively for broadcast professionals the training addresses specific challenges you face now and how to prepare for the future.
- All content is authored and presented by industry experts
- All sessions are recorded in HD, all the time. Crisp and clear video.
- 90 Days of On Demand Access from your purchase date
Course Info & Pricing
File-based technologies have replaced video tape methods for a majority of production and broadcast operations. The worlds of AV and IT are coalescing to create new methods and workflows for media production. This seminar series reviews the following essentials:
- Introduction to file-based workflows (file transfer, streaming, IT basics/values, new standards)
- Storage systems for media (SAN, NAS, virtual storage, file systems, archives, metrics)
- Software and Services overview (architectures, middleware, SOA, web methods)
- Building ultra-reliable media systems using IT methods (15 methods for reliability)
- IT Networking for media (layer 2, 3, QoS metrics, TCP/UDP, fast file xfers)
- Security for media systems (five tactics for secure isolation, encryption basics)
- Media systems integration concepts (the 3 planes, file formats, MAM, system issues)
- Essentials of cloud computing for media systems (types compared, benefits)
File-based technology and workflow: the essentials of professional networked media. The complete video training course consists of 8 modules that are each 45-60 minutes in length. Modules may be purchased and viewed stand-alone, but Module 1 is foundational for the other seven. Please review module abstracts for full video training session content.
You have the option of purchasing the full training course at a discounted rate of $185. This option includes all eight training modules and will provide you with access to the training course for 90 days.
You may also purchase individual modules at a rate of $29 per module.