Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:00 a.m. ET - 6:30 p.m. ET
Availability, a critical component for businesses, has quickly become a necessity. In this virtual event, our team of experts will help you gain a better understanding of how to keep your business-essential applications highly available.
During this one-day, free online conference experts John Savill, Paul Robichaux, Mike Campbell, and Michael Otey will teach you about:
- Windows Server Clustering: the Good, the Better, and the Best – In this session, we'll look at the fundamentals of Failover Clustering, best practices for configuration, troubleshooting, and common services that leverage clustering, including Hyper-V, File and Print, and Exchange.
- Keeping Exchange Available: DAGs in Exchange 2010 – In this presentation, we'll delve into the Exchange 2010 DAG subsystem to answer these questions and give you an effective guide to safeguarding your Exchange data and service availability with DAGs.
- High Availability Isn’t Disaster Recovery – In this session, you'll learn about SQL Server disasters that can't be addressed by HA solutions. You’ll also learn why RPOs/RTOs are an important baseline, why HA solutions aren’t the same as disaster recovery, about disaster recovery requirements, and about best practices for HA and disaster recovery.
- Choosing Between SQL Server’s High Availability Options – In this session, you’ll get an understanding of the different high availability options available for SQL Server. In each case, you’ll learn about the infrastructure requirements and costs of each option, as well as the different business scenarios that each technology is best suited for.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask live questions via our platform’s interface, chat with other attendees in the Networking Lounge, and chat directly with vendors in the Exhibit Hall. Various incentives also include prize giveaways, announcements, a treasure hunt, and more!
Can’t make it on June 29th? This conference will be available to registrants on-demand for three months following the event.
Giveaways and Interaction
Don't forget that during each event we hold giveaways. The point is to encourage you to interact at the event like you would at an in-person event. You will get points for certain activities and at the end of the event those with the most points will be eligible to win certain prizes.
The more you participate, the more points you earn! It's that simple. You'll earn prize points for each activity you participate in throughout the virtual conference. Points will be calculated at the end of each live event, and the person with the most points will win an iPod Nano! Winners will be notified within one week of the live event date via email.
||Your point values
|Participate in Chat
|Exhibitor Presentation viewed
|Exhibitor Document viewed
Points will be calculated at the end of the live event day. The attendee with the highest number of points will win an iPod Nano. The winner will be notified within one week of the live event date via email. *
Win an iPod Shuffle! Don't forget during the event to fill out our brief event survey and have the chance to win an iPod Shuffle.
Exclusive Booth giveaways
Some sponsors in the show may have giveaways at their booths, feel free to check the Exhibit Hall for details.
Follow the Event on Twitter
Have something to say? Want to see what others are saying? Take advantage of every networking opportunity available in this exciting virtual event environment! Use the hashtag "#HighAvailJun29" and post Tweets during the event. Click on the Twitter icon in the event environment to see what others are Tweeting about the event or make your own statement!
* Giveaways are limited to North American residents only.