Friday February 15th, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Eastern
In this SSWUG.ORG virtual expo, you will learn how to consolidate your SQL Server database, how to use SQL Azure, what the important features of Sharpoint 2010 BI are, and what’s new with Sharepoint 2010 Designer. Renowned speakers Denny Cherry, Glenn Alan Berry, Ted Malone, and Daniel Galant bring you in-depth sessions that are up-to-date and informative. By the end, you’ll be surprised by how much they pack into their sessions!
We hope to see you there!
Throughout the free online expo, you will learn:
• How to consolidate your SQL Server Database
• When NOT TO consolidate your database
• How to configure, connect to, and manage a SQL Azure database
• How to get the most from SQL Azure
• How Excel Services and SharePoint 2010 work together with PowerPivot
• How to develop large-scale “BI for the masses” solutions
• All the new features of SharePoint Designer 2010.
Expo Structure and Costs
With registration to our free expo, you will also receive a complimentary month of full membership to SSWUG.ORG, where you can learn even more about the IT field through in-depth articles, podcasts, how-to videos and more.
All the content will also be able until February 22nd, 2013, allowing you to revisit key portions of information at a convenience.
For thorough examination of the topics in the comfort of your home and office, the DVD Bundle is priced at an additional $49.00. The Expo DVD is an additional $29.00, however, the ability to interact through an event chatroom is included with the Expo registration only and is not available for those who solely purchase the DVD.