The vConferenceOnline team is here to help.
We are here to let you focus entirely on your event content, sponsorship and attendance.
Let us worry about the vConference pieces - we'll make sure your event comes off
without a hitch. Our full production studio, administrative and coordination staff
and even our development team will work together to make sure you have what you
need and that your event is successful.
You know your content, audience and customers.
We know online events and want to provide that knowledge to make things easy for
You'll have access to great tools and people for your event:
- Production Staff and Studios - create and capture your sessions
- in-studio, remotely, on-site or a combination of these.
- Content Delivery Team - streaming expertise, technical expertise
for delivering the content to your audience, from scheduling down to the bits and
bytes of getting your message to the desktop.
- Speaker Coordination - we'll help coordinate studio time, schedules,
best practices and tips for your presenters to help them feel confident and well-taken-care-of
in their work for your event.
- Exhibitor Coordination - we'll work with your exhibitors to get
the information they need to provide for their booth materials and to coordinate
applicable production times for them to assure on-time delivery.
- Technical Support - we'll provide live, chat-based and phone-based
technical support for your event so your audience will be able to make the most
of the event environment.
- Administrative Assistance - we can provide template documents,
contracts and other materials that you can use as the starting point for your own
documents for the event. Our templates are proven in the field and can provide a
solid launching point for your efforts so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
- Sales Assistance - our sales team can provide assistance contacting
and working with your vendors and exhibitors to explain options, explain how the
system works and what they can expect. We can even be an extension of your own sales
- Other Assistance - from credit card processing to attendee reporting
and tools for exhibitors. From emailed instructions and FAQs for your audience to
best practices support and experience for marketing your event, we'll make sure
you have what you need.
We look forward to working with you!