Join leading SharePoint MVP and top 50 SharePoint Influencer Dan Holme for an inside look at the most powerful ways to drive user adoption of SharePoint—by integrating it into your users’ experience and the tools they use every day. You’ll get all the information you need to seamlessly access SharePoint sites, lists and libraries from Office applications including Outlook and Word as well as from Windows Explorer.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the key steps to increasing user adoption of SharePoint including how to:
- deploy Network Locations and Favorites using Group Policy
- use Default Site Groups and User Profile Application in Microsoft Office clients
- work effectively with metadata in Microsoft Office documents
- push shared calendar, tasks, and contact lists to Outlook
- integrate Outlook and SharePoint for a seamless user experience
Together with Trevor Dyck, Colligo’s Director of Product Management, Dan will provide detailed, step -by-step instructions that will enable you to significantly increase user adoption of SharePoint. You’ll learn how to simplify the integration of SharePoint with the various Office applications that your users “live in” everyday. To learn the tips and tricks for driving user adoption of SharePoint, register for this webinar today!